Thursday, June 11, 2009

When a yearbook is just a yearbook

Q: When is the best time to tell a girl you don't love her? Before or after she's shown you her high school yearbook?

A: I have searched Google and Urban Dictionary, because I know how tricky you kids can be with your slang and euphemisms.

There were no hits for "show you her high school yearbook" (I did, however, find plenty of links to High School Musical 2, and candid pictures of Vanessa Hudgens with no clothes on) so I'm assuming you mean literally show you the yearbook from her high school.

If that's the case, then I'm not aware of any relationship between high school yearbooks and expressing lack of interest in a girl. If I were you I'd wait as long as possible to tell her, as it may cause disappointment and leads her to lose interest in sex.

On a personal note, the time to leave is not about when she shows you her high school yearbook; it's about when she starts setting the dogs on you every time you try to visit her house.

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP