Monday, June 8, 2009

Flawed fling: an update

Q: I recently spoke to Cocky 22 who said to me over the phone 'let me give you a hint - I like the chase'. This from the same brain who expects me to speak for 3hrs on the phone, take an interest in his life, be funny etc without him having to do a thing! What should be my response?

A: He seems to be trying to give you a hint here. Let me just gaze into my crystall ball here and see... oh it seems he likes the chase!

But seriously, if he likes the chase, give him one. Move to Bolivia.

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP