Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quicktime shmicktime

Q: Why does my Quicktime show up with a question mark in the middle of it? This happens on the new Toy Story trailer on the Apple Quicktime site and I can't watch it.

A: Well you've got me beat, good reader. I've never had that happ --

Wait, I just checked out the trailer you mentioned and you're right, it happens to me too. Hehe, it's a little frustrating, granted, but I bet if I just upgrade my Quicktime, it'll --

No, no, that didn't work. Wow, I wonder what that Toy Story trailer is like... Maybe if I play the small or medium ver --

No, no, still... won't... play. This is so frustrating. I'll have to Google it, Google's bound to have an answer somewh --

What the ****!? Nothing on Google, nothing on Apple, I'm gonna email those ******* now and tear them a new ******* ********!!

****!

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP