Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kin-KY sex!

Q: How does one deal with hemorrhoids during anal sex?

A: When I started AskHarv, I anticipated all sorts of questions, from metaphysical musings about the nature of the universe, to personal queries about the nature of relationships.

However, I must admit, I never anticipated this particular inquiry would ever come across my desk, dear reader.

Now, to the question at hand! I would suggest a rather radical and possibly unconsidered approach to this particular problem: don't mix the two. If you have hemorrhoids, do not engage in anal sex. And conversely, if you are engaging in anal sex, perhaps a quick check that you don't have massive hemorrhoids would be in order.

And if you must have both of these things simultaneously, I'll give you the same suggestion I give to many sexual problems that come my way: lots of KY.

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP