Monday, June 1, 2009

Swine violence

Q: With the recent swine flu epidemic, I have had an urge to punch people in the throat everytime they sneeze anywhere near me. Is my urge justified?

A: Yes, it is most certainly justified, albeit mildly psychotic.

If you decide to act on this impulse, may I suggest doing so when law enforcement professionals are nowhere in sight.

Also, you might want to consider punching stray sneezers in the nose instead, as this would have a good chance of blocking their nasal cavity, thus disabling their ability to spread the infection for 24 hours or more.

I wish you luck on your endeavours.

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP