Saturday, June 20, 2009

What's in an insult?

Q: Why can African Americans call each other 'n*****', while a white man would get his eyes cut out?


If I call my friend (who happens to be white like myself) - '****', I really have no objection to a black man calling him the same.

A: I'm sure there are names that someone could call you that would cause offense. What about "urine-cheeks", or "flubber-flub-flub"? What if I called you "baby-pus", or "no-pants-man"? What if you had haemorroids and I kept going "Hey, 'roids, how are those 'roids going, 'roid-man?"

The specific word you asked about has a history going back to before the Big Bang, when God used to use it as a derogatory name for black holes.

I would suggest sticking to more conventional insults, such as "Pup-rape", "Pocky-man", or "F**k-Berry".

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP