Saturday, June 6, 2009

A poet - with more than one noet

Q: What do you think of my latest poem?

Alexia cum, Alexia go, I cum all over her tum.
Feeling happy. Feeling ok! Then Haha! Itchy balls!
Laugh at me? Diseased whore!
If only you visited the doctor more.
Love you, warts and all?

But I fret not cos I've got Harv, my own doc,
Soothing, calming, he is my rock.
I wish I could be like him. But I am nothing.
Eat plastic spoons till my gums bleed.

A: Well, AskHarv's resident poet, thanks for posting again. I think you realise by now that I'm already a fan of your work.

But you've simply outdone yourself here. This poem personifies passion and exposes the deepest recesses of humanity in a way I have never seen before.

I'm not even going to urge you to seek publishers again. I'm going to assume you're published already.

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP