Friday, June 5, 2009

I dry retch, therefore I am

Q: Is there a point to life or is it all just random occurences that happen until we expire.. You seem like someone who might be able to summarize a complex response in a paragraph or two..

A: Randomness is in the eye of the beholder. The same event can occur to two different people; one may see it as fate or attach significance to it, while the other may just think it's one more dip in the roller coaster of life.

Roller coasters make me vomit and dry retch uncontrollably, often leading to subsequent shivering and anal leakage for days. This is something I attach meaning to. It's ALL CONNECTED!

I think we understand each other, dear reader.

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP