Thursday, May 28, 2009

What in a name?

Q: Is my name stupid? Ever since I was a little boy people have teased me about it - snot-ass, ice-ass, fluff-snow-ass, etc. Is it really that bad?

A: There is nothing whatsoever wrong with your name. I cannot devulge it here on the website, however, as it has to remain anonymous. But don't be insecure about it, and ignore the naysayers, because your name is just... er... your name is...

Haha! I can't hold it in any longer! Your name is Winterbottom! It's the most ridiculous name I've ever heard next to an elderly couple who used to live near my house called the Cockburns!

Aaahahaha! You've made my day, honestly, thanks for writing in!

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP