Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wacky question!

Q: What do you think of my poem:

Someone said we're wack! Why would they say that?
I don't think we're wack. Who said we're wack?
I can't believe that. They must be smoking crack,
To say that we're wack. Say that we're wack?
You'll probably get smacked. If you say we're wack.
Did you say we're wack?

A: It sounds to me like you are way too concerned with being labelled "wack". I'm not familiar with the term, but I'm sure you're not wack in the slightest, and should probably worry less about your own particular wackness and more about your extreme, crippling insecurity.

I've tagged this under "mystery poet", but I think it's quite obvious that this is not the same brilliant author of the "flat jack" poem!

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP