Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Be alert, we need more lerts.

Q: Why do I hate being prompted, but not mind so much being alerted? They're almost the same thing aren't they?

A: The human brain's capacity to process multiple simultaneous inputs varies from person to person. How the brain interprets each input and converts it to rational thoughts, images and sounds is something that has boggled science for years.

I am the only person in the world today to have studied and understood it thoroughly, and am in the process of writing a nobel-prize-contending journal on the subject. Unfortunately, that means I cannot reveal too much of the contents here.

I can say this, though: I hate both alerts and prompts equally. Prompts are so needy and alerts are so alarmist, that I cannot stand either one. So each to their own, eh?

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP