Monday, November 16, 2009

Pogo Challenge

Q: I have a question about your response to the Bruce Springsteen question.

What a coincidence he was named "Pogo" and then happened to have "an unfortunate accident which involved a juicy t-bone steak, a malicious neighbourhood bully, and a lawmower..."

The whole thing smacks of complete bulls**t to me.

A: First of all, I have to point out that, gramatically, your messge contains no question. Notice the absence of a question mark?

However, since I get your meaning and I suspect you're not the first to question my credibility, I decided to respond.

Pogo was very young when the accident occurred... in fact he was part of a large litter and had not yet been named. When he had his accident, his owners were inspired to name him Pogo and keep him instead of selling him off with the rest of the litter.

Geddittt!?

I posted a photo of Pogo... there was hardly any doubt.

Now, I know it's my job to answer questions, but let me ask one for a change: how was it you were brought up so badly, you felt it was appropriate to make fun of a poor deformed, useless puppy, whose only pleasure in life is popping bubble-wrap three bubbles at a time, and exploring the texture of his disgusting scarred testicles with his tongue?

Are you an insane sadist? I'm curious... Would you also laugh at a mobility disabled person, or someone who is height challenged?

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP