Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tied in knots

Q: IF I SAW A NICE TIE FOR 97 EURO BUT HAD NO MONEY.

I BORROWED 50 FROM YOU AND 50 FROM BROOKSIE AND BOUGHT THE TIE.

MY CHANGE IS 3 EURO.

SO I GAVE 1 EURO BACK TO YOU AND 1 EURO BACK TO BROOKSIE.

I NOW OWE YOU BOTH 49 EURO BUT ONLY HAVE 1 EURO LEFT FROM THE CHANGE. THATS 99 EURO.

WHERE DID THE 1 EURO GO ?


A: I wasn't sure about whether or not to answer this question, but I can tell by the use of CAPS, it's very important to you.

I'll leave the math to my erudite readers, as the calculations far too rudimentary for my advanced brain. You might as well challenge a rabbit to poop and shag.

My answer: If you're paying 98 Euro for a tie, nice or otherwise, you've got more money-management problems than losing a dollar in the transaction. There are very few ties worth that much money, enclosed picture excepted.

Unless it's a bowtie? Is the bow tie coming back into fashion!? We can only hope...

0 comments:

About Harv

A genius in almost every way, Harv is qualified to answer questions on any topic with 100% accuracy. If you want to know how, check out Harv's complete profile!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP